Monday, September 7, 2009

Ταδε εφη... III

“I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”

“Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts.”

“After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ''I want to see the manager.''”

“How I hate those who are dedicated to producing conformity.”

“Artists to my mind are the real architects of change, and not the political legislators who implement change after the fact.”

“Smash the control images. Smash the control machine.”

“In homosexual sex you know exactly what the other person is feeling, so you are identifying with the other person completely. In heterosexual sex you have no idea what the other person is feeling.”

William S. Burroughs

Χαρισμενο στον ΙΜΕΡΟΣ

5 comments:

the boy with the arab strap said...

τι να πεις για τον γουιλιαμ ηταν ενα μεγαλο κεφαλαιο απο μονος του , παντα πρωτοπορος .

Ephemeron said...

Φοβερος, ανεπαναληπτος!!!

xomeritis said...

Στο τρίτο αντί για planet βάλε Ελλάδα και πες του να περιμένει.

Not me said...

Τεράστιος...
Πολύ ωραία ανάρτηση...

Ephemeron said...

xomeriti,
μη φοβασαι, κι εδω τα ιδια ειναι.

not me,
ευχαριστω.
Οταν ημουν νεος και φοβερα αμυαλος, δεν μου πολυ-αρεσε... Με το περασμα του χρονου με μάγεψε.